Use the following to get your email set up correctly in Outlook:
1. In Microsoft Outlook, depending on the version you will either find your email accounts button under "tools" or under "file". Older versions it's under tools, newer under file.
2. On the E-mail Accounts wizard window, select your e-mail account, and then click Next.
Enter the Following info correctly:
Your first and last name.
Your email address.
Your full email address again (must include @yourdomain.com)
Your email account password.
Incoming Mail Server
Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP)
5. Leave Log on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA) unchecked.
6. Click More Settings.
7. In the Internet E-mail Settings window, go to the Outgoing Server tab.
8. Select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
9. Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
10. Go to the Advanced tab, and change the Outgoing server (SMTP) port to 587.
11. Click OK.
12. Click the Test Account Settings button under Test Settings. If everything is setup properly, all tests should run successfully and pass.
13. If the tests run fine, then click Next.
14. Click Finish.